I
laugh insane something is wrong with my mien,
I
think of something and then I'm beginning to wail.
I
step out of my home all jumpy and gussied up,
on
the way something clicks and I wipe off my make up.
I
sing out and loud right there in the crowd,
before
they could say 'encore' I begin to howl and growl.
I
head westwards called by a familiar fragrance,
with
a mellow voice and an arresting cadence.
Onus
pulls me back rending me its minion,
I'm
reduced to a bird with a truncated pinion.
Why
don't you execute the same miracle?
Why
don't you unwind this vexing manacle?
Disentangling
myself, I forgot my destination,
all
I know is this pain is redolent of my ambition.
So
I try to inflict on me this enormous pain,
I'm
bleeding and sobbing with diminutive gain.
Why
don't you sing now, why don't you now call
give
me a direction so I could proceed to crawl.
I
bow to you in love and supplication,
wherever
you are come to me for I'm your creation.
As
God fashioned me from one of your beloved ribs
with
you comes my respite, my Nirvana and my bliss.
No comments:
Post a Comment